Friday, April 20, 2012

Fort Worth Zoo Is Worth The Trip

If you are visiting the DFW area and are looking for something to do, I would suggest checking out the Fort Worth Zoo. I'm a big zoo lover and have been to many around the country, and this is definitely one of the best I have seen. It's clean, it has large and creative habitats for the animals that allow for easy viewing from unique vantage points, fun activities for all ages, great food choices, and it has a wide range of animals from all over the world. It also has a great section featuring Texas animals that was much more than I would have expected. It's just a great zoo and a fun way to spend the day. If you are able to go on a Wednesday the admission is half price I believe. Here is a link to their website: Fort Worth Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment