Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Favorites In The Dallas Area

I recently moved to the DFW area and, in all honesty, have enjoyed living in the area much more than I expected to. I have lived in a few different cities across the country and never pictured myself in Texas, but one thing led to another and here I am in the Lone Star State.
I wanted to start this blog to document particular businesses I encounter here in the Dallas area that do a great job, partly as a way to pass on the word, and partly as my own personal online rolodex  of places to go back to. I think that nowadays, when businesses go the extra mile to provide outstanding service or a great product, they should be rewarded with some good publicity. So this is my small way of helping some of these top businesses in the Dallas area who deserve to get repeat business. It could be anything from restaurants to lawn care and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment